|Neat ideas for travelers!|
1. Portable Hanging Shelves — Use collapsible closet compartments to separate and neatly organize clothing items.
2. Use the under-2-minutes shirt folding technique — Check out Dave's you tube on how to fold shirts in under 2 minutes.
3. Tuck belts into the collar of business shirts — This keeps collars from being squished after the suitcase is closed.
4. Use cling wrap under screw top lids to seal plastic bottles — This provides an extra layer of protection from spilled liquids.
5. Use an alligator clip to cover exposed razor blades — A handy alternative if you lose the plastic cover from a disposable razor.
6. Use an alligator clip to wrap cables for small electronics — Store loose cables in an old glasses case for easy retrieval.
7. Use the television USB plug-in if you forget your recharger — Make sure that the TV is on!
8. Amplify small device music by placing it in an empty cup — This is handy if you want to leave your device plugged into the charger.
9. Pack suit jackets inside out & fold them in half, then in quarters —This helps to prevent wrinkling.
10. Use a business card as a suitcase ID tag — A professional & safe way to leave contact info.
11. My tip: Don't travel with expensive luggage! It is a known fact that thieves target expensive luggage, assuming that expensive bags contain valuable cargo.
Watch the 1:29 minute you tube below