|Making positive change happen!|
I've written about 100-day planning before, but I wanted to follow up with some of the inspirational stories from individuals who are participating in the giveit100 project.
Click HERE to scroll through the individual videos.
100 days from today (November 15, 2013) will be...Sunday, February 23, 2014.
Click HERE for a handy date calculator from easysurf.cc
It's Time To Think Up Your Own Project!
What can you do for 100 days? I invite everyone to scan through the giveit100 videos & come up with a 100-Day goal of your own. It does not have to be anything monumental, but it can be.
It can be something as silly and fun as making a different noise each day with your body parts (click HERE for Zack's story) or something as immediate as helping hurricane & storm victims (click HERE for David's story).
• Show gratitude every day for 100 days
• Do a home organization project every day for 100 days
• Switch to non-sugary drinks for 100 days
• Use an electric toothbrush for 100 days
• Learn a new word every day for 100 days
• Help the homeless for 100 days
• Learn to play a new instrument for 100 days
• Work on that unfinished book for 100 days
• Do yoga for 100 days
• Work on a home repair project every day for 100 days
• Learn a new language
• Learn to knit or crochet
• Take a new photo every day for 100 days
• Do something nice for animals every day for 100 days
• Blog every day for 100 days
What's my 100-Day Project?
This is an easy one. I'm going to reorganize my sewing room and revive my craft biz. Can't wait to get started!
It's time to commit.
100 days of positive change.