|Gratitude is more than a feeling|
I'm taking the easy way out and linking to a really good blog post about happiness by Wordpress blogger, Leslie G. Nelson. I found it because she shared my "gratitude" wallpaper, the most downloaded Photoshop project I've ever done. Turns out, I completed it last year at the beginning of 2013. It was a New Year's project!
Click HERE to read Leslie's post. Check out this YouTube on the connection between gratitude and happiness.
The Science of Happiness by SoulPancake
And, since it's a lazy day for me as far as blogging goes, I'm going to add another link to a YouTube vid that will make you smile and laugh. I love this kid...
20 Things We Should Say More Often by Kid President
For me, what I say is not as important as how I say it. Admittedly, it's something I need to work on. Here are the 20 things I need to say in a kinder, gentler way...enjoy!
1. SHUT UP
2. What's wrong with you (her, him, them, the world)?
4. Oh, come ON!
6. I'm calling the police.
7. What is it that you don't understand about...(fill in the blank)?!
8. Transfer me to someone who can.
9. Well, that SUCKS.
10. This subject is not up for debate.
11. Make up your mind.
12. (He, she, they, you) is an idiot.
13. Zip it on the whining.
14. Well, that's nothing but a load of crap.
15. Get with the program.
16. Stomp on my foot one more time, and you're a dead man/woman.
17. I really don't give a rat's ass about whatever you're saying.
18. I'm not interested in excuses.
19. Really, explain it to me 12 more times because I didn't hear you the first three times you said it.
20. Go A-WAY
My 2014 New Year's resolution:
If you die in your sleep tonight, you will be remembered for the person you are up to that point. So, make each day a good one.