Sunday—10 Things To Do While You're Waiting for the Oscars to Begin
Charge up the laptop and throw something into the crock pot! It's Oscar night!!
Start channel surfing at 4 p.m. PT
for the Red Carpet
|photo by dsmp|
Things to do until the show...
- Share your Oscar picks on Facebook
- Throw something tasty into the crockpot
- Rent one of the nominated movies on Netflix
- Watch a bunch of trailers for Best Picture
- #Oscars on twitter
- Do laundry
- Write a blog post
- Do a Photoshop lesson
- Learn to belly dance (this is surprisingly fun!)
- Make up Academy Award nominee pet names (Bark Ruffalo, Benedict Cumberscratch...)
Have a fun Oscars Night!