Tuesday's Cupboard—Chinese Chicken Lettuce Wraps
A light & easy dish adapted from Weight Watchers Magazine_Jan/Febr 2016
Chinese Chicken Lettuce Wraps
|Celebrate China's Spring Festival for the lunar new year!|
- 8 oz. cooked chopped chicken
- 1 can water chestnuts, drained & chopped
- a handful of julienned carrots (available pre-chopped), about a cup
- a handful of diced celery, about a cup
- 3 T. hoisin sauce
- 2 tsp. rice vinegar
- 4 large, crisp romaine lettuce leaves with scooped sides
- handful of dry roasted peanuts
Combine chicken, water chestnuts, carrots, celery. Add hoisin sauce & rice vinegar. Toss to coat.
Spoon chicken mixture into lettuce leaves. Top with a sprinkle of dry roasted peanuts.