Tuesday's Cupboard—Thai Shrimp Scampi
Adapted from Weight Watchers Magazine_September/October 2012
Thai Shrimp Scampi
|simple delicious & flavorful|
Servings: 1 (I usually double or triple this recipe)
- 1/3 cup (Thai Kitchen) organic light coconut milk
- 1/4 c. chicken broth
- 1/2 tsp. Thai red curry paste
- 6 whole, fresh cleaned large shrimp
- 3/4 cup hot cooked capellini or Barilla white fiber thin spaghetti
- 2 T. fresh chopped cilantro
- handful of dry-roasted peanuts
- fresh cracked black pepper
- Heat 1/3 c. light coconut milk, 1/4 c. chicken broth & 1/2 tsp. Thai red curry paste in a deep saucepan for 5 minutes.
- Add 6 peeled large shrimp; cook for 5 minutes.
- Add 3/4 cup hot cooked capellini & toss to combine.
- Top with freshly chopped cilantro, a handful of dry-roasted peanuts & freshly ground black pepper