pen rainbow

Sunday, September 25, 2016

New Week, New Goal: Get in Shape!

Fall is a great time to set end-of-year goals



My New Goal:  Shape Up!

Take a walk & enjoy the Fall colors
A tree at the Lafayette Reservoir where I walk & run

[Insert photo of my new birthday Saucony Guide8 running shoes here]

(Thank you, person who gave me the Amazon birthday gift card.  
You know who you are!)

My new shoes get here on Wednesday

to go with those 
AWESOME running shoes

(same deal as above)



It's more fun to work out in new workout clothes!  My new orange teeshirt gets here on Tuesday.  
Photo to come.


My new pants don't get here until October 6-17, so I will have to train in my underpants until then.  Sorry, reservoir people.

Pray that my pants get here sooner.

• use it • or lose it •

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.