Recipe adapted from Cooking Light, August 2012
Spaghetti with Roasted Cherry Tomatoes
|Heirloom cherry tomatoes available at Safeway in large packs|
- 2 tsp. kosher salt
- 3 T. extra-virgin olive oil (I use rosemary-infused olive oil)
- 2 pints multicolored cherry tomatoes, rinsed
- 4 tsp. jarred, chopped garlic in H20
- 1 T. dried basil leaves
- cracked black pepper
- Shaved Parmesan cheese
- 1_13.25 oz. box Barilla white fiber spaghetti
- Preheat oven to 450°F
- Combine olive oil, tomatoes, garlic, dried basil & cracked pepper. Toss to coat.
- Evenly distribute tomatoes on a cookie sheet in a single layer.
- Bake tomatoes at 450°F for 15 minutes, or until tomatoes are lightly browned & begin to burst.
- Meanwhile, add a dash of kosher salt and a splash of olive oil to a large pot of water. Cook the spaghetti per package instructions. Drain & place drained spaghetti back into the pasta pot.
- Add roasted tomatoes to spaghetti & toss to combine. Season with kosher salt & cracked pepper to taste.
- Top with shaved Parmesan & serve.