Arugula & Goat Cheese Toasts
from Weight Watchers Magazine May/June 2016
|Goat cheese & plain Greek yogurt blended with fresh arugula make the spread. Top with chopped baby heirloom toms with shaved Parm & cracked black pepper. Delish!|
- 2 c. arugula
- 1 3.5 oz. container crumbled goat cheese
- 1 5.3 oz. container of plain Greek yogurt
- 1 container of baby heirloom tomatoes
- whole wheat sliced bread, toasted
- shaved Parmesan cheese
- cracked black pepper
|fresh tomatoes are the best|
|crumbled goat cheese & plain Greek yogurt with fresh arugula|
Put the arugula, the goat cheese & Greek yogurt in a food processor & blend. Season with kosher salt & cracked black pepper to taste.
Spread arugula-cheese mixture on toast and garnish with bite-sized heirloom baby tomatoes. Top with shaved Parmesan cheese & cracked black pepper.
• simplify • enjoy • fresh •